Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Open Letter to my Senators . . .


Dear Senators John McCain and Jeff Flake,

I am a family physician and health policy fellow, as well as a constituent in Arizona. I have a busy practice serving 5500+ patients in the Surprise, Sun City West area. I would strongly encourage you to vote to De-Fund the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) as this bill has already increased the price of premiums 2-3 times the cost from last year and has made it nearly impossible for my Medicare patients (50%) of my practice to afford a supplemental health insurance plan. Allowing this bill to be funded will force me to lay off a minimum of 2 members of my office staff within the next year and may make it impossible to continue practicing medicine in the near future. 

I have personally heard you make the promise to stop this bill, on multiple occasions, and that reversing this bill was one of your priorities. Please keep your promise and vote to de-fund this atrocity.

Please stand with Senator Ted Cruz, Senator Mike Lee, and Senator Rand Paul in de-funding Obamacare!

Sincerely, Adam S. Nally, D.O.

No comments: